Applications are now open!
CruiseWorld’s STAR (Select Travel Advisor Recognition) Program is designed to support the success of travel advisors who operate in a variety of business models and who possess a wide range of expertise.
The STAR Program helps to offset some of the expenses required to attend CruiseWorld, and immerses a select group of professionals in an enhanced CruiseWorld experience.
STAR Program participants engage in unique and customized programming at CruiseWorld that allows for exclusive event content and private, face-to-face supplier interaction—maximizing the onsite experience.
CruiseWorld STARs are a diverse and select group of professionals ranging from the seasoned and established industry veteran, to the promising and developing advisor who may have limited tenure—but has continuously demonstrated professionalism, commitment and growth potential.
Who should apply? All candidates for STAR Program participation must be:
1) Full time travel professionals
2) Serious about growing their business
3) Actively looking for new sales opportunities to increase sales
Those selected to participate will receive:
1) COMPLIMENTARY VIP CruiseWorld registration
2) COMPLIMENTARY hotel accommodations
3) A customized schedule of collaborative appointments providing the unique and valuable opportunity to connect face-to-face with partners interested in helping you grow your business
How can I apply? Potential CruiseWorld STARs must complete an online application and provide professional references to be considered. Applications for the 2017 program are now open.
Those who meet geographic, experience and sales criteria for participation must commit to full onsite participation at the event on and attend a series of supplier meetings/collaborative appointments.
Full event engagement is mandatory.
Please review your schedule and availability before submitting an application.