STAR Program applications are now closed for 2019. We are officially SOLD OUT! Check back periodically for 2020 updates.
CruiseWorld’s STAR (Select Travel Advisor Recognition) Program is a hosted opportunity designed to support the success of travel advisors by immersing each "STAR" in an enhanced and intensive VIP CruiseWorld experience.
STAR Program participants engage in unique and customized programming at CruiseWorld that allows for exclusive event content and private, face-to-face supplier interaction—maximizing the onsite experience.
CruiseWorld STARs are a diverse group of professionals ranging from the seasoned and established industry veteran, to the promising and developing advisor who may have limited tenure—but has continuously demonstrated professionalism, commitment and growth potential.
The common qualifying trait of a CruiseWorld STAR is a strong commitment to professional development.
Who should apply?
1) Full time travel professionals
2) Serious about growing their business
3) Actively looking for new sales opportunities to increase sales
Those selected to participate will receive:
1) Complimentary VIP CruiseWorld registration
2) Complimentary hotel accommodations (2 nights at event host hotel)
3) Individual opportunities to connect face to face with suppliers and exhibitors who've committed to supporting this elite group, and who are eager to explore new and exciting business development strategies.
How can I apply?
Potential CruiseWorld STARs must complete an online application and provide professional references to be considered.
Those who meet geographic, experience and sales criteria for participation must commit to full onsite participation at the event and attend a series of supplier meetings/collaborative appointments during the event.
Full event engagement is mandatory for all program participants. Please review your schedule and availability November 13-15 before submitting an application. Ship inspections are available Nov 16 and 17, however these opportunities are optional and not a requirement of STAR Program participation.