An Exclusive Pre-Event Opportunity with The Travel Corporation
Tuesday, November 6 | 1:30pm-5:30pm
Meet a Travel Company That Puts Travel Advisors First
At The Travel Corporation (TTC), our philosophy is simple: To create enriching experiences for our travelers by combining an unbeatable mix of exceptional service and quality at excellent value. The strong partnership we have with the travel agency community helps us deliver on that promise.
Our family of brands provides travel agents with a variety of vacation styles to choose from, so that the best experience for your clients is at your fingertips. We also pay out some of the highest commissions in the industry!
Our role is to ensure you are an expert and when you spend the day with TTC, you will:
- Get a keen understanding of each of our brands
- Learn how to sell complex destinations with ease
- Learn how to match your clients with our family of brands
- Discover a treasure of agent resources
- Learn how to grow your sales and earn high commissions
- Learn how to develop a stream of repeat clients
- Learn about our commitment to responsible tourism
You’ll meet with top representatives from the following brands and cap off the day with a networking reception:
- African Travel: Custom-tailored, moderate to luxury tour operator specializing in Africa
- Brendan Vacations: Celtic experts specializing in Ireland and Scotland
- Contiki: Social travel experiences designed for 18-to-35-year-olds
- Costsaver: Hassle free travel at unbeatable prices
- Insight Vacations: Premium guided vacations connecting travelers with local people and places through unique experiences and authentic dining.
- Luxury Gold: Exceptional journeys across the globe with VIP experiences, critically acclaimed dining and luxury hotels on journeys tailored by an expert Traveling Concierge.
- The Red Carnation Hotel Collection: Family-run, award-winning boutique hotels in the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Switzerland and the USA
- Trafalgar: Carefully crafted guided vacations connecting guests to people, places and experiences that reveal the world’s diversity
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection: 18 luxuriously appointed ships reflective of the destinations visited in Europe, Russia, Asia, India and Egypt.
- U by Uniworld: River cruising for the modern traveler. Part boutique hotel, part yacht, part local hotspot.
- TreadRight Foundation: Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation’s family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit working to ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant for generations to come.